Appointment of New Officers Made Official During CREate 360 in Nashville
WASHINGTON, DC - October 14, 2021 - The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors® (SIOR), the world’s leading commercial real estate association, announced today they have installed a new Board of Directors to lead the organization’s efforts for the next twelve months. The new members were sworn in during SIOR’s CREate 360 event, held October 14-16 in Nashville, Tenn.
Patrick J. Sentner, SIOR, assumed the role of global president, following his year as the board’s president-elect. Sentner is currently the executive vice president of CBRE, in Pittsburgh, PA and became an SIOR office specialist in 2002.
Patricia J. Loveall, SIOR, took office as president-elect. After serving in this role for one year, she will assume the role as president of the Board in the fall of 2022. Loveall is an executive vice president and partner with Kidder Mathews in Seattle, WA and has been an SIOR industrial specialist since 1997.
David Lockwood, SIOR, assumed the role of vice-president. After serving a one-year term as vice president, he will serve as president-elect for a year and then step into the presidency of SIOR in the fall of 2023. Lockwood is executive vice president and COO of Colliers International in Columbia, S.C. and has been an SIOR office specialist since 1990.
Saadia Sheikh, SIOR, was inducted into a new Board position as the Young Professional representative. In this role she will represent the needs and interests of SIORs 45 years of age and under, with a focus on programming, benefits, and services that enhance their value of membership. Sheikh is vice president of JLL in Dallas and has been a member of SIOR since 2017.
Also newly inducted to SIOR’s leadership team are:
- Board Member-at-Large: Vanessa Herzog, SIOR, industrial specialist, Tacoma, Wash.
- Board Member-at-Large: Bruce Hecht, SIOR, office specialist, Dallas
- Chapter Leadership Council Speaker: John Adams, SIOR, office specialist, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Central Regional Director: Ryan Zabrowski, SIOR, industrial specialist, Omaha, Neb.
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Director: Dawn Marie Griggs, SIOR, office specialist, Newport News, Va.
- Northwest Regional Director: Devin Pierce, SIOR, industrial specialist, Boise, Idaho
- Southeast Regional Director: William Burgess, SIOR, office specialist, Greenville, S.C.
- Southwest Regional Director: Keith Edwards, SIOR, industrial specialist, Houston
A complete list of SIOR leadership can be found HERE.
“We are very proud to welcome these seasoned and well-regarded industry professionals to join our leadership team,” said Chief Executive Officer Robert Thornburgh, SIOR. “SIOR is committed to strongly positioning our organization, furthering innovation, DEI, and thought leadership in the years to come. I believe these individuals will be a tremendous asset to continuing our future achievements.”