Prepare an Application
- Review and confirm eligibility of the requirements.
- Appoint up to two delegates from the applicant's office location.
Submit an Application
- Apply for Membership and upload supporting documentation, if applicable. Note: incomplete applications are void after 60 days.
- Manager of Admissions sends application to Chapter for Interview. The Chapter has 30 days to review the application and conduct an interview with the applicant.
- Manager of Admissions will notify the Chapter members for comment.
- Manager of Admissions provides the Qualification Report & Endorsement Form to the applicant 10 business days from the date of the Chapter Announcement.
- Applicant obtains one formal endorsement from an Active Individual Member in the applicant's Chapter and one formal endorsement from a local Chapter officer (President, Vice President, Treasurer, or Secretary). Endorsements should be submitted directly to the Manager of Admissions.
Review of Application
- The Chapter has five business days to review and sign off on the application.
- SIOR’s Chapter Leadership Council votes monthly to approve applications.
Applicants from Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico do not fall within a Chapter’s jurisdiction. The Chapter interview will be conducted by the appropriate Regional Director and the endorsements can be from any Active SIOR Active Individual member outside of the applicant’s firm or network.